Why Maltepe University?
The primary purpose of universities is to provide “thinking education” and to present scientific thought as a contemporary world-view to their students.
A university that is sensitive to its environment knows how to transfer the knowledge it has created to production, and the knowledge transferred to production makes life easier with its concrete products.
Universities produce projects related to the present and future of the society by keeping their national characteristics hidden and adhering to the principle of universality of science, thus trying to transform the society in line with the expectations of the age and carry it to the future.
All this can only be achieved with the quality of education and scientific research.
Here is Maltepe University:
- With its expert and experienced staff,
- With its programs updated according to the development and expectations of the era,
- With the diversity and richness of academic infrastructure facilities (laboratory, information and document centre, internet access, etc.),
- By sharing academic research with the community,
- With its social and cultural activities that encourage participation,
- With the graduate opportunities, it offers for post-graduate education,
offers you a new option for your university education.
As you get to know us closely, you will also develop a sense of corporate belonging, and you will be able to enrich your identity as a part of this institution.